Wednesday, June 10, 2009

im back

Test is all done I think I did ok and we'll find out in 2 months or so.

anyway, now that I have all this extra time on my hands I am amazed at everything I have been able to do. on Sunday Bill and I did a bunch of landscaping. On Monday I scrubbed my deck and watched a movie. yesterday i read a book (A Same Kind of Different As Me)went to dinner with Bill and then watched part of the sisterhood of traveling pants 2. Ok so I haven't been painting the house or anything, but just to have the time to read a book or watch a movie has been so nice.

so I hope all is well you all of you. I hope your summer has been good so far. I'll have to take some more pics of the new path were making in the yard and how much my veggies have grown.

have a good week!

1 comment:

Malesa said...

Congratulations on finishing your test! I bet that's a big sigh of relief. I'm glad that you are enjoying your new found freedom.