Monday, July 26, 2010

:(

Got my results today. Didn't pass. Life moves on, and honestly i forgot they were sending them out today, because my weekend was so busy.

This weekend was super busy. We had a cocktail party Friday. It was really fun except for driving home in a monsoon.

Saturday I had my teeths cleaned and then got Brian's birthday present. Then I picked up some spices drove home changed and went into the city for two different parties. The parties were tons of fun.

Sunday we had Winnie's class. She was introduced to the tire. She is doing so well for a dog that doesn't practice at home. Then I came home to a weeded garden (I love you Bill) and a freshly mowed lawn. I made some lunch and we got ready for dinner and sari fitting at Faisal's house. The food was awesome (though "not spicy" still brushed against my tolerance for heat) and Faisal's mom is so generous and kind. I can't wait for the wedding.

So, life will move on. I haven't decided if I will take level two again next spring. I'll give it a week to let the sting on my ego settle a bit.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I still love you :)

sarah said...

thanks CB... good thing I am a lovable person :D

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. Time for more ginger ice cream. :)

alana. said...

aw frigg..... I'm sorry Sarah. You'll get 'em next tom!

Malesa said...

I'm so sorry. That stinks major. Sigh.