Monday, July 12, 2010

weeeeeeeeee...

...ave! So I volunteered at the sckc agility trial on sunday. Sunday would normally be Winnie's class, but the kennel club was hosting an agility trial this weekend. Back to my title.... there was one lady who upon approaching the weave poles with her dog she belted out in a high pitched screech "weeeeeeeeeeeeeave!" The eee part lasted most of the length of the poles(about 22 ft).

Anyway the trail was cool to watch and I got to see how they set a course and I als spent about two hours setting jumps at each height change and fixing the chute after every dog. I saw two corgis compete (one was a Pembroke with a tail!), which was really cool.

Otherwise this weekend was birthday party and family picnic. Bill found a suit for his friend Faisal's wedding. And, as you can see below, I harvested my garlic. and since I harvested I also ordered som different kinds to plant for next year. By the time I decided to plant last year there was very little selection... so if you want to grow garlic I would order your cloves now.

2 comments:

Emily on the Southern Prairie said...

what type did you plant?

sarah said...

German extra hardy, and the ones I ordered this time are music, and Georgian crystal