Monday, February 07, 2011

snap crackle pop

My hips, ribs, and neck are all in alignment and my knee isn't horribly injured (tell that to the stabbing pain).
My chirocraker basically told me if it isn't horribly swollen I will be ok. he did some range of motion tests and said my knee is over extended in one direction and that i probably have some swelling that I can't see (and that is causing the stabbing pain). But he said the only other thing an orthopedic would do is order an MRI.

I had my only midterm today... I have no idea how it went it could have been an A or a C , but hopefully it is just the same as everyone else and then it is a B+.


1 comment:

Malesa said...

Wow! Well, I'm glad that you didn't get injured worse than you did, but that sure stinks to have a sore knee. I hope the swelling goes down quickly for you.