Friday, February 18, 2011

warm weather

maybe the groundhog was right, maybe spring is coming sooner that I thought. I know that winter's icy grasp will strangle these happy thoughts out of me (and probably wring me dry), but for right now the snow has melted the sun is shining and it seems more like march 18th instead of february 18th.

Life is moving fast so I will update on the important things:
Winnie is still cute
Bill is still busy
And me, well this week:
I applied for two jobs (an improvement over the previous two weeks - one job)
I was elected co - chair of the public speaking group (yay)
I have listened to the tangled soundtrack like 15 times - i can't wait for this to come out on video - i am 5 years old sometimes
I have made a "grand plan" document outlining all the rest of the courses I have to take and the bid points I have to take them (we have to bid on the classes we want for school)
And in the rest of time I have gone to class, gone to group meetings and tried to stay afloat.


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Sounds like you're hanging together to get to spring! Me too!

Malesa said...

Wow. You sound busy. I'm glad that you guys have had some awesome spring weather too! It's cooled off here again, but hopefully Spring really is right around the corner.