Wednesday, February 02, 2011

snowmageddon
















winnie playing with the neighbors
















my garden - the chicken wire fence is 3 ft tall
















Winnie vs the snow mound




















our snow house
















Bill snow blowed our house and then helped out 3 of our neighbors and did the side walks, when he was done he snow blowed our house again (the snow was falling so fast) i shoveled during most of that time, and then let winnie play with the neighbor kids

3 comments:

Andrea and Terrance said...

Wow, I think you guys got more snow than even we did! Your house is so cute! It makes me jealous. Looks also like you had a fun trip with your mom. Darn it, jealous again.

sarah said...

Thanks Andrea - You and your family are welcome to visit anytime we have a guest room and blow up mattress for Ezra.

I had a great time with my mom, Arizona is a nice break from this weather.

But don't be jealous - I see the pictures of Ezra and my heart just melts. He is such a cutie and you and Terrance are so lucky.

Malesa said...

wow. You guys did indeed get buried. Aren't you glad that you have your handy dandy snow blower?