Sunday, August 21, 2011

Last solo weekend in DC

Bill comes out next weekend - Yay!!! So this weekend was my last weekend as a "single-married lady."

Saturday, I went to lunch with my lovely cousin Alissa and her oldest daughter. After lunch, we visited the American Girl Store. I had never actually been to one of these stores. I have decided that I need to have a baby girl asap so that I can get my own doll to play with with my daughter. Last night, I just hung out and watched parts of a few different movies that were on TV.

Today, I put in my hour at the pool and did all my normal Sunday things. I also took a trip up to the National Zoo. I decided I needed to go see the pandas before I left. While it took two trains and getting rained on twice, I saw the pandas and a few other animals.
Totally worth it!

1 comment:

Malesa said...

Glad you were able to join some more stuff before it all closes. So many posts to read this time!