Monday, August 01, 2011

doing nothing

this weekend was by far the most relaxing and least eventful weekend since I moved here. Friday I tried this awesome Nepalitano pizza place with my cousin and her husband. Saturday I hung out at the pool took a nap and then dressed up for a nice dinner by myself. Sunday had the regular Sunday events along with a little more time in the sun and making a fabulous dinner and watching Charade with my new roommate.

Yes In the 10 weeks here I now have had two different roommates, both nice quiet guys. Considering I found this sublet through Craigslist I think i am pretty lucky.

I took a break on the Sherlock Holmes after finishing all 4 of the books. I am now reading Sense and Sensibility (as I never finished going through all of Austin earlier this summer). I still haven't decided where this one ranks in order I know my two most favorite (Pride & Prejudice and Emma) and my least favorite (Mansfield Park and Northanger Abby) but the other two are about the same in my liking them.

I hope you all had lovely weekends are are ready for a new week.

No comments: