Monday, August 15, 2011

What you learn about yourself

When driving 12 hours out of 48 in a rental car to and from Cleveland.

1. This driving thing isn't as bad as I make it out to be. (Until #3)
2. We need to get a more comfortable car. (Probably the cause of #1)
3. Driving in rain that is so hard you can't see 15 ft in front of you stinks! (Especially when it last for about a half hour and happens like 4 times in a 6 hour drive)
4. Out of all the reasons to drive that much, cute Baby Jack has to be one of the best! (see the pictures if you don't believe me)
5. Audio books are the way to go on long trips. (This isn't something I learned, as my parents used this tool quite often, but it does reinforce it and bring us to #6)
6. Tina Fey is quite funny and her book Bossypants was improved by having it in audio version. (though not suitable for children due to swearing)
7. My dog really does have severe car separation anxiety. (This is when she is fine if I leave her anywhere except in a car)

I am sure I have other lessons but that is all for now.

No comments: