Sunday, August 07, 2011

such a great weekend

I had a wonderful weekend meeting family and new friends. The only thing that was missing was my wonderful husband on the 6th anniversary of our marriage (let's not do that again - ok?).

Friday I got flowers from Bill when I got home (he's so sweet). I hung out and Bill and I watched the Phineas and Ferb movie long distance. yes we are both super dorks!

Saturday, I was able to spend time with Alissa, my cousin, Tom, her husband, and their wonderful children. Though it was hot, we had a nice picnic and a good walk in nature.

Today I had an early dinner with a guy I met at a Booth alumni function. He is an in-comming executive MBA student. We had Korean BBQ with his wife and 11 of her friends and after dinner we went for frozen yogurt. It was nice to get out, meet new people and try something new for dinner.

Here are pictures from Great Falls and from Bill's visit a few weeks ago


No comments: