Wednesday, May 11, 2005

single digit happy dance

So I am leaving for Ireland in 9 days... yikes!

In other news I finished reading Freakonomics and enjoyed it :) http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/books/05/11/freakonomics.ap/index.html

there are 87 days left before I go off and get myself married... Bill and I still have a lot of work to do. I keep hoping someone will magically finish everything for me, but it's not happening.

Yesterday I went to the Smart Museum of a little "party". I met the incoming director. for those who know the Smart, Julie is pregnant with her second child, and well they basically have a new staff other than her and Jackie.

Tonight we go see Wicked. I can't wait!! I will post a review of it at some point, I really hope it doesn't dissappoint me.

Happy Birthday Jed

ok well thats it. ttfn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Sarah. It has been very nice indeed.

Anonymous said...

i forgot that julie already had one baby. so a whole new staff eh. that's a lot of new people, that place had a lot more people than you would think looking at it from the outside.

speaking of bill, (cue rockapella) where in the world is William Sandiego.