Saturday, May 14, 2005

tired but happy

so those who read Bill's post will know why i am full, and the tired is just a continuation from yesterday. At least today I didn't fall asleep on my desk, instead I did some brainless cleaning of my office. I moved a bunch of files to the trash... they were leftovers from the previous person to have my office, and since i have worked at R&T for about 1.5 years now the files were all dated 2001, 2002.

In 6 days I will be out side of North America (outside the country if you think of canada as just an extension of the northeast) for the first time ever. If you hear about some crazy being subdued on a transatlantic flight it was probably me going crazy from being stuck in a tin can for that long.

I have been thinking about my job a lot lately, there are some great incentives to stay there for a while (good pension free health care, great bonuses) but i don't know if this is what i want to do when i grow up. I mean i thought i would be changing the world some how, or at least thinking great thoughts. maybe i just need to get involved in something out side of my on small and unimportant life.

Bill's laptop is freaking out at the moment I don't know what the processor is trying to do, but it is ka-chunking a whole bunch.

If anyone wants a postcard from Ireland email me with your address and i'll send you one.

Later.

2 comments:

sarah said...

by the way what is up with my blog why is the side bar stuff all at the bottom. very anoying

Anonymous said...

your blog looks fine to me and i'm using a 28.8 modem right now so i'm amazed it even loads.

free healthcare, traditional pension plan, bonuses? you better not be going anywhere.