Thursday, May 12, 2005

wicked

"No one mourns the wicked!"
So last night we went to go see wicked. I was so happy that the show didn't disappoint me. So often I get excited about seeing performances, movies, music acts, etc and am disappointed in the end. The woman who played Elphaba had such a great voice, even better than the original recording. It also made me happy that the theater was packed. For the rest of our season tickets the theater has been pretty empty (Wednesday nights - not surprising), but it seemed almost sold out (maybe it was?). Anyway, other than the singing my favorite parts were the costumes and the lighting effects. I was annoyed at how they changed the book around for certain parts of the play, but I know the book was very long and they did get the gist of it.

In other news the countdown is at 8 days -yikes!!! I am going to have to pack this weekend.

Oh so I was so very tired this afternoon that I fell asleep at my desk on my wrist pad thing for my key board. Now there is a drool (eew) mark on my wrist pad. On top of that I woke up with a huge red line going across my face and a horrible neck ache. all in all i think i would have been better off drinking a coke instead of giving in to my napping desires.

No comments: