Monday, September 19, 2005

birthday bashes--and it's not even my birthday yet!

So this weekend we celebrated my upcoming 24th birthday. I would like to thank Bill for orchestrating the whole event. He and Lily tried to keep my present a surprise, but it just wasn't meant to be. So I had a wonderful 60min massage on Saturday afternoon followed by a "grow-up" facial-y thing and a manicure.

Next was dinner.

Bill has pictures of this event but since I am writing at my office at work he'll have to post them.

Wildfire was delish and I would like to thank the U of C crowd that made the trek from the city --Frank, Neil, and Connie, A special thank you to Agent Wang who was in town for reasons totally unrelated to my birthday. The other partakers in this glutton-fest were BJ Mitul Lily Bill and me.

Anyway since we had already had 2 desserts (along with the 2 appetizers, 2 salads, 2 main dishes, and 2 starches) Bill, Lily and I celebrated my birthday again at home yesterday eating the ice cream cake from Coldstone. Very Yummy.

So here is my shout out for all September birthdays:Shawna, Gina, Neil, Erin, Alana -- Happy birthday. you are all Virgos and therefore are all the best (me being the bestest, nat.)

1 comment:

sarah said...

http://tinyurl.com/buva4