Thursday, September 22, 2005

yesterday was my birthday

and today is just another day...


anyway thank you all for the many warm wishes... i only hope i can remember you on your birthday. if you are afraid i'll forget when that is reply with the date and it will be added to bill's master list.

so last night i had the most craptastic sleep. I woke up twice because of the rain and i had two different nightmares... so now i am forced to ask... is it friday yet? I need my weekend, I need sleep and sleeping in I need those joyous two days that are all my own.

I bought some books on monday, and propmtly finished one monday night. Now I am reading Krakatoa - the day the world exploded (or some other catchy phrase). I have left Bel Canto which I have read good reviews about... Next of my list is good night nobody, series of unfortunate events book the twelfth, and the CFA study guides-four delightful books that arrived on my door step yesterday and I refused to open on my birthday.

Ok it is 1115 time to do nothing until lunch at 1130.

No comments: