Monday, September 12, 2005

changing my name

So I just got off the phone with AMEX to finish requesting a name change with them. I have now changed my name on the following:
SS card
Drivers Licence
Business Cards
Emails
Bank Acct
Credit cards
voicemails

Now all I have left is the following:
Passport
Library cards
YMCA membership
Lettuce Entertainment
Southwest points card
Insurance (requested the change a month ago... still no word)
Jewel/Dominic's cards
all frickin email cookies (ie amazon, ebay, proflowers..)

my god this is a time consuming process....

2 comments:

curious m said...

Don't worry, Sarah. It might take one year or twenty, but you'll get it all done eventually.

Just in time for the divorce.

Muahahaha!

sarah said...

gee thatnks for the vote of confidence... though i know many women who while they hate their exes keep his last name purly because of the pain that this is.

on the other side... if you ever have your identity stolen changing your name is a nice clean start...