Thursday, September 08, 2005

post your uc updates here

so i just had lunch with Frank, Neil, Connie, and LeeJean. (oh and Bill of course) I was told since I don't like to do my own work at work I should be blogging instead of chatting with maryB.

So here is another blog brought to you by the letter Rr and the number 5.

Frank started shool a bit ago, it's his last year and he is super busy, hence he is no longer blogging.

Connie's car is still having problems, so she won't go see a movie with me, but i changed her ring tone --let's see if she noticed

LeeJean is commuting on the same train line as bill and I but i have never seen her coming or going. she probably works harder so therefore isn't on the 7:51 going in or the 4:54 going out.

Neil is neil and was wearing a tie because he wanted to look more important than the rest of us (he says he had a meeting).

Bill is trying to figure out if he should go to B-school or not... let him know what you think here...

and Me well I just want it to be friday already.

My plans for this weekend...

  1. I need to get MaryB's bridesmaid dress altered so that the wire doesn't draw blood, though with the color of the dress you wouldn't know if blood was being drawn. (Mary, I love the color by the way!)
  2. I want to find a place to clean my wedding dress... and I have called on the chicago knotties to help me... i should probably check my post.
  3. Clean my room/ unpack from last weekend
  4. bug bill about getting tivo.
  5. register for the CFA.
  6. see contant gardner
  7. finish writing the thank you note i have already written on the train
  8. take a well deserved nap

As you can see i am being rather ambitious this is what i think will happen:
Friday- #8, eat, #6
Saturday- #1, #8, eat, #8, # 5, eat, play online and #4
Sunday- church, grocery shop, eat, #8, eat, veg in front of tv while #4

5 comments:

sarah said...

check out NOAA's pic of the day:
http://www.osei.noaa.gov/OSEIiod.html

Anonymous said...

next time, please bring cookies. i want to see how good this mixer really is.

sarah said...

if bill doesn't eat them all first!

Bill said...

...can't...stop...eating...them...

Skim said...

You guys are cute - sound just like a married couple. Oh wait. That's right.