Thursday, May 25, 2006

Quoth the raven

nevermore.

Yes I have Mr. Poe's lovely lyrics in my head currently.

Bill is leaving tomorrow and I hope he breaks even, but we all know that the odds are not even in favor of that. Sweetie, why don't you read bringing down the house one more time....

I will spend this weekend studying. hmmm the only thing to look forward to is the chance that i might be allowed to eat papa johns pizza for breakfast (cold) lunch (hot) dinner (hot) and snack time (cold).

I have been looking at some super zoom cameras. anyone with opinions on the canon S3 IS (or S2 since they are basically the same) or the panasonic DMC FZ7 please send them this way.

Megan I guess a Happy Day was needed, my google calendar says so... too bad it doesn't remind me like RJs super cool friendster /facebook/thingy

No comments: