Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy birthday Brynn

Actually, her birthday was yesterday, but as she can't read I don't think my blog posting makes a difference.

So everything out in the burbs is supergreen what with all the grey rainy days we have had lately.

Today is the big protest thing that is going on, lucky for me 300000 people wont fit in the federal plaza thing across the street so they are demonstrating in grant park.

The wedding we went to was great fun. I would post a picture but alas our internet at home has been malfunctioning.

So I have this problem that I don't want to study any more... I mean I know I normally don't want to study, but now I am really really avoiding it. So I need people to kick my ass into gear for me. Tell me how much of a waste of money it is if I don't study, tell me the my seasons 1-5 of Gilmore Girls can wait until summer and reruns. Tell me that laundry and exercise are not longer acceptable reasons for shirking on studying, because me telling myself that is not working.

3 comments:

Frank said...

think about how shitty you'll fee if you get a lousy score.

sarah said...

yeah there is no score... it is a cold hard pass or fail with a pass rate of 33%

Unknown said...

Soon all your stuyding will pay off....and I will catch you by phone tonight, this is today's goal.