Friday, January 02, 2009

friday or monday

Like I said yesterday I kept thinking it was Sunday yesterday so I have been caught off guard twice now thinking it was Monday. The good news is the weekend is closer than I would think (Caution: Objects in mirror are closer than they appear)
______
Something that I find amusing when walking around on a sunny winter day like today is the Ice falling signs. Not that ice falling is amusing (it's quite leathal acutaly), but the wording/ images on the signs always make me snicker. I will try to get a picture of my favorite one, which is an image of a man with a frown face, hand over head and an icicle smashing his hands. There is another sign not ten feet away from another place of business that is so wordy I can never finish reading it before passing it by.
______

I hope to get motivated this weekend and really get my house looking good. You know you have lived in construction/ chaos for too long when your younger brother comments on the general disaster that you house has been in for the last year.

No comments: