Wednesday, August 05, 2009

busy as a bumble bee

we leave on Saturday for our trip so we have been booking hotels and planing routes looking up bbq joints and making lists. Now for those of you who know me you know what a control freak I am about things like vacations. I like to have a plan and I like to have a schedule and I like to have lists. So because the plan is finally forming and lists are being made I am finally feeling a bit more at ease about the trip and am now very excited.

On top of that we had a busy weekend which included a nice long bike ride on sunday. unfortunately, since that ride. i have had itchy bumps on my shoulders and across my chest. and no, i haven't changed detergent/soap/lotion. the sad thing is it's wednesday and they haven't gone away.

yesterday we ate some broccoli from the garden... i am always so impressed by how much each plant can provide for a person. we have 8 plants and about once a week harvest a small serving for each of us either to be steamed or put into stir fry.

No comments: