Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

So for right now I am going to try and keep my post from the other day at the top of my blog. Bill and I are off to a great start with our fund raising, and though this year has been tough on people I hope there are still people willing to donate to such a good cause.

In other news, I have a new love in my life. It is my birthday gift, Miss Kitty the Kindle (That was the only cute name I could come up with on the fly). I am currently reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes on it and love love love it!

Not much else going on in my life. Here are pictures from Mom and my Grandparent's visit. most are at the bean the night we went to see Jersey Boys.

3 comments:

Malesa said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. Looks like you had mucho fun! I'd like to hear your opinion on the Jersey Boys.

sarah said...

I loved Jersey Boys (but note I love musicals in general.) I think my grandparents and my mom may have appreciated the story line and music a bit more, but it really was amazing all of the songs that Bill and I knew. if you can do one of those same day rush ticket things and see it I think you would enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday and love the kindle name!