Tuesday, September 01, 2009

tv od

Last night i finished watching season 2 of Veronica Mars on dvd. I really should never buy tv on dvd. I can't stop myself from watching too many episodes all at once. Which means I have not gone for a bike ride or done laundry or anything of that nature this weekend. Luckily, I am all done now.

I called my acupuncturist to make an appointment yesterday, only to find out he has left for Afghanistan unexpectedly. I tried to google him (to make sure it wasn't lawsuit or criminal), but either its nothing or I need some tips on Internet sleuthing from Veronica Mars herself.

I made a delicious homemade soup on Sunday. Never doubt a recipe that tells you to chop up bacon and fry it. Garden is going well... I should do something with my celery... I guess we'll use some in our stir fry. We're starting to get a decent number of peppers and my big tomatoes should start being ready today or tomorrow (I had originally hoped yesterday, but it's been so dang cold here.)

This week isn't a short week, but it feels like it should be. Things are going to start picking up at work in the next few weeks. Mom and Mimi will be coming in on the 10th, but before that I get to see Carolyn at the ND football game this weekend - yay!!!

Fall is here as marked by the shorter days and the need for an extra blanket on the bed. enjoy the season.

2 comments:

alana. said...

Well, share the soup recipe, woman!

sarah said...

http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/tomato_white_bean_bacon_soup/

this is the link... i used the bacon i had left and it was closer to a 1/2 a pound, but it wasn't a problem.