Friday, October 16, 2009

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

***Please Note: Newer Blog entries can be found below this one***

~~Update~~
Hey everyone we have a week and a half to go until the walk. Bill and I have raised over $1500 $1700 $2000 so far. Thank you to everyone, and it isn't too late to donate. just click on the link to the right and click on "donate to my team".

You guys are the best!!!

~~~~~~~~~

Hi Everyone!


For the 3rd year in a row, Bill and I will be participating in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk. In the last 2 year Bill and I have been able to raise almost 6000$ for our local American Cancer Society. The moneys raise go to help the ACS's efforts in research, support, and awareness. If you are interested in joining our team or making a donation please click on the link on the left or below. This year we are just having people donate to the team instead of to the individuals.


The walk is Sunday the 18th and all are welcome to walk.


Thanks!!


Think Pink - Our Team

4 comments:

Andrea and Terrance said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And way to go on the whole raising money for breast cancer. That is really neat.

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of money to fundraise -- congrats and thanks for your great work!

sarah said...

Thanks you guys. Bill and I came close to not doing it this year, because we have been so busy. But when I think of women whose live have been cut short and cannot be busy any more I feel like I need to do this.

Unknown said...

Have fun at the walk tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you!