Tuesday, October 27, 2009

lazy blogger

so we went on our BBQ trip and I didn't blog about it here or on the vacation blog. I'll try to write something up this week with pictures and a nice story and all.

Anyway, we're back now and this week Uncle Chris is going to come over for dinner and at some point I need to get candy for the 150-200 kids we see. Sigh.

I've also kept busy studying for the GMAT and need to sign up for level 2 of the CFA exam. busy busy busy.

So that is my life recently. I might try to celebrate national blogging month like I did last year, though I didn't sign up then and I don't think I'll sign up now.

1 comment:

Malesa said...

Wow! That's a lot of trick-or-treaters. We get a grand total of 0 here. I guess most of the kids in NYC trick or treat to the stores or just in their own apartment buildings, but since this is student housing, we just end up eating all the candy instead.
All of your tests sound like a lot of study time. You should plan a vacay for the middle of it. That's my opinion.