Tuesday, October 13, 2009

all we have are memories.

So Dad came in for the weekend, and I realized today that I never grabbed a picture, which is disappointing because I wanted to do that with the boys. Yes I said boys as in Bobby drove in to Chicago for Saturday.

Anyway we had a great time. Dad did help me with my garlic (he says he oversaw and blessed them :) ) He also helped me take down my garden, finish the path we were building (that we started in June), and make apple sauce and apple pie. We taught dad to bowl and play tennis on the wii and also how to race cars and play guitar.

Now its back to work and I am tired and achy from the weekend (too much gardening). I have another Drs appointment today (it was a rib out of place along with a variety of other problems).

This week will probably fly by since it is already Tuesday. Sunday is our breast cancer walk. We've raised nearly 2000$ so far. Our goal is 2500 and I think there is a chance we could still raise that amount.

No comments: