Monday, June 28, 2010

oh wow

This summer is just steam rolling ahead. I can't believe we have already hit the end of June.

Bill and I have been super busy.... this weekend alone: bowling, Lady A& Tim McGraw concert, agility class, market, rinse and repeat.

The garden is growing nicely, though I had to toss my fist pepper as it had holes in it (maybe because it was laying on the ground. The broccoli has been eaten up pretty bad. not sure exactly what it was, because the last year we didn't have this problem at all. I have a few green tomatoes and my green beans should be coming in soon.

Winnie has had 4 weeks of agility now (half way through) and she will have the next two weeks off, and then we will pick up again after the 4th and an agility trial on the 12-13.


Not much else shaken around here. I am slowly making my way through a back log of books that my dear friend lent to me (along with some from coworkers). I am averaging a book every 2 days with is pretty good. I always feel so parched for new fiction after I finish my CFA exam. Anyway... If any of you have a good book that you would like to recommend I will be done with this collection in the next two weeks I think.

Hope you are all enjoying the summer.

1 comment:

Emily on the Southern Prairie said...

i think we will need winnie photos!