Sunday, June 13, 2010

Quiet

I know this might sound weird, but I enjoy getting up early when it is nice and quiet in the house (if I have had enough sleep.) It isn't like we have a bunch of kids running around, but there is something peaceful about being up and just being quiet.

It has been raining here a lot, which is good for plants but bad for the humans taking care of plants. Our grass needs mowing, our hedges need trimming, and I have weeds taller than my pepper plants (and they seem to have stunted growth)

Our TV went out on Friday. Not a big deal since it is the summer, but this is the 4th time we have had basically the same problem. It is annoying because we will lose all of our shows that we have recorded (like I never finished watching the last episode of the pacific). We will also lose our schedule, so I will have to re program the dang thing. I know I am lucky to have tvs and be able to afford cable, but it drives me nuts to pay for a service that I don't always get.

Ok time to get ready for the day. Maybe I'll have pictures from Winnie's class tomorrow.

No comments: