Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yay Hawks!

So for the second time since I moved to Chicago in 99 I will get to watch a ticker tape parade from my office window. I am so happy and excited for our team and all the fans. It was an exciting game and I hope everyone that went out partying last night got home safe and sound. (though I don't think any of my readers are blackhawk fans)

In case you didn't see Bill's reply to my post, the bat came back negative for rabies. we still are super leery of noises at night and opening closet doors etc. Bill has taped our folding fireplace gate against the actual opening and pushed stuff in front of it. We will have to have a company come out and deal with the cap and maybe installing glass doors .

This week has gone by quickly and Bill will start orientation for school tomorrow. We have another busy weekend and our summer is shaping up to be very active.

No comments: