Monday, April 11, 2011

beautiful weather

We had some gorgeous weather here over the weekend. Bill and I got to enjoy it both days and it was invigoration to get some work down around the house and outside. Winnie and I treated ourselves with some dairy queen on sunday.

As for school things are going well though crazy busy. I feel like I had not participated must in campus life last quarter and am making up for it this quarter. Last week was the CWIB (chicago women in business) spring dinner which was a fun reason to dress up. This week was have a GSB (give something back) charity auction, also a fun reason to dress up. Classes are fun but many of them I signed up for the teacher and therefore am still uncertain of the point even in week 3.

I am still trying to find a place to sublet in DC and will start to get really excited once that is settled.

Once my housing is settled I need to start thinking about what to take clothing & object-wise.

2 comments:

The Brown Bits said...

I mustve missed something - whats in DC?? Is that the internship?

Andrea and Terrance said...

Ya, I missed it too! When are you going to DC? Alissa and Tom live there.
That's so fun you get to dress up things. I think the last time I dressed up for something was a college dance like eons ago. Unfortunately you don't have a lot of fun things to dress up for anymore once you start chasing around kids.