Saturday, April 23, 2011

Free tea, fasting and ham via the mail

So for those 5 of you who read this probably know Easter Sunday is tomorrow. Happy Easter!
Some of you 5 may be aware that yesterday was Good Friday AND Earth Day. Which meant I was fasting, but did take advantage of the free tea that Starbucks offered. It also meant that I was inclined to finally buy reusable produce bags. It is something i have been interested in for a while and am very excited. these are a very fine mesh bags meant more for veggies than fruits, but I am excited because it kills me to use plastic bags, especially at the farmers market - it just seems counterintuitive.
Onto the last part of my title - my mother-in-law bought us an "Easter Dinner" from honey baked ham co. So will will be hosting Bill's family and two of my friends from the MBA program for an Easter "Linner" as Bill has a midterm to study for in the evening.
I hope you all have a happy Easter, and I will be excited to find my Easter basket (filled by myself and hidden by Bill) as it is sure to contain some chocolate, a very missed indulgence.

No comments: