Monday, April 18, 2011

taking time for myself

as an add on to the post last week - this weekend, while busy was also used to recharger my "me time" battery. I got the BBC Pride and Prejudice on DVD on Saturday morning and spent the afternoon, late evening and Sunday morning watching all 6 episodes. We had dinner with some of Bill's school friends Friday and a birthday party Saturday. So homework waited until Sunday night.

Bill and I finally had a date "night" (or late afternoon) on Sunday as the last few Fridays have been busy with friends & family. We went to Naperville, and though it was chilly enjoyed walking in the sunshine around the downtown area (think quaint downtown with every fun retail store) We ate at Flattop Grill which not only has a student discount but also has "lunch prices" that we qualified for by eating at 4:50pm.

One of the things I miss when we have these go-go-go weekends is cooking, however with as busy as we are I do appreciate just having an easy meal where Bill and I can talk and spend quality time with each other.

I have some pictures from some of the recent events, but I have yet to load them I promise I will soon.



No comments: