Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hi Mimi!

Mimi and Giddo

So my grandma, Mimi, said she checked out my blog... and liked it. (As if there would have been some doubt?!?) But, she complained that she was not featured in any of my posts, so Mimi this is your shout out. I hope you come back in time to read this.

Actually, while I am giving shout outs to relatives, a HUGE congrats are in order to my Giddo (grandpa). He is receiving a very great honor on Friday for his dedication to medicine (or something like that). I really wish I could attend, but alas my "newer" family has obligations for me. Giddo is also finally retiring for good from his practice. So congrats and best wishes!

Life in Chicago is exciting as always, what with the weather in April (rain, sleet, snow and 70's), and my studying almost over with the first round. Round two will begin in a week and a half when I start reviewing those reading I read back December and January.

Well, other than Bill finding Jesus in his junk mail, I think that is all that is exciting in the world right now.

No comments: