Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Friday!

So my work has a subsidized cafe up on the top floor. And when I don't have breakfast, like today, I will go up and snag something up there. There is a woman named Terry that works upstairs, mostly at the register, but also serving some of the food and keeping things clean. Terry can always make you smile, remembers you name and ever detail of your life you have told her and greets you on Fridays with a big, "HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!"

Terry - you are awesome!

2 comments:

alana. said...

Don't you just LOVE people like that!!!

She probably doesn't even know how much she brightens your days.

sarah said...

yes I do. And I hope she knows. I go upstairs to visit her and get hot water sometimes even though I can get it down here. one of my co workers goes and buys a diet coke from her even though you can get it tax free from the machine.