Thursday, July 30, 2009

AC in 60 degree weather.

Yesterday Bill and I had our AC and furnace replaced. Annoying and expensive, we hope that it will leave us with better savings and in a more comfortable environment. We got energy star rated appliances that qualify us for the Obama tax credit. Of course, this morning it was 60 degrees so I doubt we will really get to try this out for a little bit.

Last night we went to dinner with Dan(ny) and Brian. It was a lot of fun and reminded me how much I miss my cousins back home.

Since I didn't blog about the weekend I need to give a quick recap --the highlights if you will.

Friday: Pierogi Fest in Whiting IN (complete with the Polka Parade)
Saturday: 13 Mi bike ride to shed some of the Pierogi Pounds :) and then Dinner at Blackbird with Bill and Lena
Sunday: Frankfort farmers market with Lily and then lunch on the deck and a movie to boot.

I spent much of Monday worrying about my test results and whether I should acquire an application to clown school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like we had similar weekends. I was in Pulaski, Wisconsin eating pierogis and learning to polka at Pulaski Polka Days: http://www.pulaskipolkadays.com/