Tuesday, December 08, 2009

cyber monday

last week bill and I made a few different purchases online between Monday and Tuesday. All of these purchases have arrived except one. All of our purchases were free shipping, but I find it interesting that this one has not arrived. This one has traveled from Georgia to Montana to Wisconsin to Glenwood, IL to TriCity A/O, IL back to Glenwood, IL. I hope that this purchase arrives soon. I should say that amazon wins the prize for fastest free shipping. Bill received one of his orders on Thursday after ordering it on Monday.

2 comments:

Andrea and Terrance said...

I bought some stuff on cyber monday too and it is seriously taking FOREVER to get here. And the UPS tracking stuff makes no sense whatsoever. None. But free shipping--I guess we get what we pay for, right?

sarah said...

I don't understand the routing paths some times. I have learned though, that while you can count on amazon to be pretty good about delivery, other companies take way too long.

As an aside, I ordered another item from amazon yesterday and it shipped last night and should be to my house no later than Monday.