Saturday, December 26, 2009

this is for you Alana

My menu:

Honey Baked Ham (Bill's Favorite)
Mashed Potatoes (made with sour cream, whipping cream, Parmesan cheese and herbs)
Sourdough bread dressing with sausage and chestnuts
Balsamic braised Brussels sprouts with bacon
Sauteed veggies with minced ginger and garlic
Sauteed bok choy
and of course rice and pretzel rolls

I made our favorite Christmas cookies, Russian tea balls, and some chocolate chip cookies plus some more of those pumpkin muffins.

So now I want to know what did all of you have for Christmas dinner.... and what is the one thing that really makes it Christmas dinner?

2 comments:

alana. said...

Wow, sounds delicious!!! I love reading menus... thanks :)

I was alone on Christmas, I think I ate leftovers. haha.... We never really had a traditional Christmas meal, it kind of changed every year, but the one thing I always remember is my Grandma always made fresh home made bread which we completely slathered in her homemade strawberry jam. She makes the best jam EVER. She'd make huge batches and freeze it. Mmmmmmm.

Malesa said...

Mmmmmmmmmm. Yum.