Tuesday, December 08, 2009

snow snow snow

Flew home yesterday and most of the snow that we had was melted by the time I landed. I woke up this morning, however, and it was snowing again. bill asked me how it was snowing and I said it was like powdered sugar through a sieve. When we got to the train station Bill corrected me and said it was much closer to a child playing in flour. I countered that there would be clumps of snow if it was a kid playing in anything, so we agreed it was most like flour through a sifter. Like when I make some of my favorite Christmas cookies... Russian tea biscuits (or Mexican wedding cookies or tea balls or whatever you would like to call them) Now on top of decorating I have an incredible urge to go home and bake cookies.

What types of cookies should I make?

No comments: