Friday, November 25, 2005

Day after thanksgiving

So, Bill and I went to bed after 1am yesterday, and then woke up and 4:20 to go stand in the very very cold at best buy. We came out with two portable dvd players, a portable harddrive, and a 20$ jump drive. We then went to circuit city to try and get the family guy season 3 for 10 bucks but we found out that they had sold out within the first 20 min.

My mom and Brian made it safely out here. We took the to see Naperville, yet somehow the highlight for mom was visiting the krispy kreme store that had just finished making the donuts. Of course we all got a free hot one and ruined our appetites for our second turkey dinner. I am looking forward to spending tomorrow down town shopping and going to see Joseph and the amazing technocolor dream coat. Top that off with a dinner at wildfire and you have one hell of a day.

I probably wont blog till next week, so I hope you all have fun shopping and enjoy the 4 day weekend.

2 comments:

Frank said...

we shoudl start a "black friday brigade"

and double team the stores. because there is NO WAY you can make it to Best Buy and Circuit city in the same morning.

Kathy and I hit circuit city. it was mayhem.

sarah said...

well, i tried to coordinate with my brother who was on EST, but he had left his cell phone at home. oh well