Sunday, November 13, 2005

My hair is gone

Have you seen it... I hope it will be next seen on a wig of a child with cancer. I made the decision when I was growing out my hair for the wedding that when it was all over I would donate it here. I knew I certainly didn't want to keep it so long, so it minds well go to a good cause. Now that I find myself with out all that hair, however, I miss it... and so does all the shampoo I keep using.

Here are some recent pictures of me with my long hair:







now here is me with more than 10" of hair cut off and donated:





Anyway I hope this satisfies all those who are curious about my hair.

I also found these pics for Mary and me when she was in town. (We haven't downloaded pictures off our camera in a while.)



2 comments:

alana. said...

I must say, I am extremely relieved to know that your hair loss is for such an amazing cause, and not cuz of, you know, dementia or something. Which does run in our birthday, you know...

But seriously - I think that is so great that you did that. A - so cool! I would've done it if my head wasn't bleached within a hair of its life (no pun, to much information...), let alone B - you always looked so awesome in high school with your swingy short hair, so don't expect sympathy :) Those who look eternally hot must ethically give up sympathy...

Still, you're awesome :)

Unknown said...

Don't you look cute! You just need time to get used to it...