Monday, November 14, 2005

Hello goodbye...

So I got to see my dear friend Carolyn for a few hours yesterday. She has decided (due to some recent experience) that Indiana should move up a notch or two. We had remember (wrongly) that IN was in the number 5 spot, of course we had underestimated the suicidal tendencies of those Georgian deer (they make those?!?!)

Anyway, we had some good dim sum and saw tumble week blow though the middle of china town. And then we dropped off Carolyn at the airport and had a very boring Sunday evening full of housewives and the like.

Also, please say hello to Alana a good friend from high school who I have discovered is in the blogging world. (you can visit her on your next trip to Vegas boys)

2 comments:

Bill said...

i have an alternate theory. given the extremely high winds experienced this weekend, i think the deer was blown into the road.

Skim said...

I once saw tumbleweed in the middle of winter as I was merging onto the 94 from the Stevenson (does this even make sense? I can't remember highways anymore). It was really early in the morning, and I thought I might've imagined it.