Monday, November 07, 2005

The weekend is gone.

I don't know how it happened so quickly, one moment I am riding the train home and it is Friday night. I am looking forward to Zorro and TGIFridays. The next moment, I am on the train again reading my book and trying not to think about the work I have awaiting me.

Anyway, everyone say "hi" to Mary as she is starting her blog. And wish her good luck as she is teaching at some high school in IN.

Then everyone go back to you desk and continue to count down to Friday again. 17 days until I get a vacation (if cleaning and cooking a turkey is considered a vacation) 18 days until Bill will let me freely listen to Christmas music 43 days until Bobby comes to visit me and 48 days until Christmas. Oh and for those counting 55 days until my vacation time resets and I can once again think about taking a vacation day that isn't wedding related.

No comments: