Thursday, April 13, 2006

The big 5-0

Happy Birthday Mom. I know you don't read this unless I tell you to, but still have a great day! I hope the weather holds out for the game tonight and I will see you this weekend.


Now on to other things. This week is dragging.... Everwood was very good, I especially enjoyed the use of the Ben Folds song. Lost was interesting, not much happened, but I am glad Rose has been elevated to "real" character on the show. Trip planning is fun, until it hits your credit card, but I am sure we will have a great time out in Arizona.

Studying is going, I can see the end, and the fact that we are planning this trip for the week after is making all the more real.

Going back to c-town rather unexpectedly this weekend. I hope to see babies!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a Happy Easter in Cleveland. I'll be in Hilton Head with the parents, Brian, doggies and Chris. Miss you!!

PS. Happy Birthday to Mama Weber from a fellow Aries.

PPS. The birthday card you sent me was awesome!!!