Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

So it is a bit late, but Happy Easter/Passover to all.

Went home this weekend and did the following:
  • Spent the night at what is slated to become the country's largest indoor waterpark, totally last minute.
  • Ate an omlett made in a ziplock baggie.
  • Chatted it up with my mom's newest boarder, my cousin John.
  • Went and visited with Angela and Jason (and JJ obviously).
  • Ate at Lolita's, had upscale mac-n-cheese made with goat cheese and a delish chicken.
  • Had cucumber water at some martini bar also located in Tremont
  • Went to Easter mass at a church I haven't been to in over 4 years.
  • Had a wonderful brunch/lunch with my family ate the restaurant formerly known as Marco Polos (now Bella Moon)

The happy family

Me and a sleeping JJ

Look his eyes are open!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah:

Just checked out your blog this morning. Forgot that you had one. I ahve it in my Favorites folder now. Thanks for the update. Did you know the desert between Namibia and Botswana in Southern Africa is also called the Kahlahari? No water parks out there I assure you Just the odd watering hole... Christopher Namibia