Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hmmm....

So, Brian got back from his vacation yesterday. He send some cute pics of himself and his girlfriend to me, but since he yelled at me the last time I posted pictures of him I think I will refrain from posting the pic of him standing dork-i-ly next to some foreign car or He and Christy kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower. But I think you can get the drift from my description.

My office has been doing construction for about a month now. It brings me back to my days at m*sizzle or whatever Connie likes to call it. I worked on the floor with all the construction all summer long and just as I got set up in a new desk I left my job. What does this mean? I don't know because I have no intentions of leaving my job. I like my job. What I don't like is the paint/plaster/cement smell seeping into my office. Today they are sanding the walls so I think I should keep a protective cover on my drinks at all times.

So some people are wondering how my studying is going. But let me pose a question to you: If you had been studying for an exam since January how do you think it would be going in mid April... yeah that good. I have been told I have to get over this "hump" and get my second wind so that reviewing for and entire month will seem "invigorating." It is a really good thing that I have a convertible and red rocks to look forward to after this exam.

All righty.... I think I have said enough. Oh and just for the record Kingdom Hearts II is great... I just wish it had been released at a more opportune time, or maybe having a very long and involved video game is just what you need when studying :)

No comments: