Monday, April 24, 2006

I have to push the pram-a-lot

So we went to see Spam-a-lot yesterday. Very funny. I am happy to have the soundtrack so I can continut to laugh at the wit in the songs.

Anyway, This weekend went by fast. I got some new sandals, which means it is time for a pedicure.... I looked for something to wear to the wedding we are attending next weekend but decided after not finding anything i liked in my price range to sick with what I have.

Not much else going on in my life... learning all about bonds last week and this one. next week is derivitives (the hardest chapert I have heard... what with pricing swaps and all) and then I start my reviewing and practice testing. (trying to sit and test take for 3 hour slots at a time.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

LOVED Spam-a-lot, we saw it last year right after it first came out. The soundtrack wasn't even available at the time we had to preorder it. :)