Thursday, April 20, 2006

Homeless

I'm not really homeless, more so office-less for the next 2 days. They will come in tomorrow move all my stuff that haS been boxed up and all the furniture and then tear out the carpet put in new carpet paint the room then on Monday they will paint coat two put the rubber edging back and put my furniture back. On Tuesday I get to try out the new chairs... If we get these I get the choice of 4 different fabrics. You have no idea how excited I am to get a new chair. My one chair has a piece that looks "bitten" out of it... the other has a broken back.

This weekend we (Bill, Lily, and I) are going to see Monty Python's Spamalot. I am very excited to see the stage production of one of my favorite movies.

Tomorrow is Friday and this week has gone by 4 times faster than last week... I don't think it was weather I think I was just the sheer amount of work I have this week as compared to last week. As I type I am running programs and saving files I will need for tomorrow... And it is almost 6.

My reward for staying down here this late? Ribs and halibut and salad for wildfire. Yummy.

No comments: