Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Settling in

So, my office is painted and carpeted and mostly put back together (who really needs grates on their radiators anyway?!?)

It is much more peaceful with out all the blinding white, but it means I have to stop my bad habit of putting my dirty shoes on the wall. I am seriously considering getting a big bouncy ball as a chair... I know it would be better for my back, but what about those days when you really want to slouch?

So on top of the AZ trip Bill and I will be joining my mom's family on a trip for Christmas. As I have just booked the plane tickets I think it is safe to say we are going (I am a bit superstitious from previous Christmas experiences). I will give you a pictorial hint (and please no guessing if you know)

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I'm really jealous. I want to go to Wichita for Christmas!