Monday, September 22, 2008

birthday weekend

i had a great weekend and here is the rundown:

Bill took my out to one of my new favs for dinner on Friday. I had a salad with crunchy fried rabbit (my first try at the little fuzzy hopping friends) and lamb. Everything was great and it was a very nice birthday meal.

Saturday we packed up the dog and a change a clothes and headed out to a corgi picnic. There we a bunch of corgi owners (many from mycorgi.com). Bill took some good pics and has posted a few on facebook. after the picnic we drove winnie to the doggy store where we get her food and bought her a halloween costume. this is only further evidence that we need to have children soon. I have pics on facebook of this. Next up was off to the bowling ally with lily to meet up with neil frank and lee jean. we rented one lane for 2 hours and had a lot of fun, again bill has pics (I should probably post some, maybe tonight). After bowling we went and played pool at Frank's sister's condo. That wasn't good for me (but neither was bowling) next year we play monopoly as I am good at that.

Sunday we got ourselves up and out on a trek across town to woodfield mall (about an hour away with little traffic). this was so that i could get what i wanted for my birthday... a tour of the DVC models set up at the mall. (If you don't know what DVC is just know I am nuts about Disney). I think Bill is weirded out by my love of all things disney, but he tolerates it very nicely. by the time we got home we we able to walk the dog and pick some peppers before Bill's parents and Lily came over for dinner and ice cream cake. by the time they left i was ready to go to bed. It was a fun and long weekend. Yay for birthdays.

Today i get one more birthday celebration.... cake at work... very exciting.

This week i am hoping for more sable markets and quick responses from my clients.

No comments: