Tuesday, September 23, 2008

oatmeal

I have nothing to say about oatmeal other than it is sitting in front of me and I couldn't come up with a title for my post.

I know many people proudly tell each other that they don't watch tv that they can't stand to sit for an hour and waste their time.... well I love tv. no bad reality shows or canned laughs that are misplaced, but other wise i might be up for anything. I always get excited for a new season of shows.... it's like shopping for a new wardrobe without the cost.

Anyway, the premier season has started in earnest with last night's 2 hour Heroes premier. I am very excited for Ugly Betty (and to a lesser degree Greys). And then next week Chuck and Pushing Daisies will both start up (In the latter I am hoping for more Chenoweth time).

So yay for tv, and if you think it is a waste of my time, tough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was once a president nicknamed oatmeal man. But that was before your time.

RJW said...

without internet and living by myself, i'm quite a fan of tv. i recently discovered chuck, i like it. heck, i even found myself flipping to america's got talent and america's greatest dog.